Thanks to all for a great time!

Well, I’m back home in Oz after my most enjoyable visit to the USA ever. I want to thank all the people who helped make it so, including Kevin and Tina Moore for the Bay tour and a very enjoyable dinner; Ed and Dave for a flight from SJC to MRY and back for lunch; Walt and Marianne Conley for their hospitality, and for picking me up from SJC for the flight to SBA; Glenn and Danielle Beltz for organizing the SBA lunch (at least I think they did!) and for offering to drive me around.

Last but certainly not least Lee and Kathy Saage, whom I had never met before SBA, graciously opened their home to me and showed me a side of Southern California I had not seen before (and gave me a ride in the back seat of their Tobago).

And David Raab loaned me a headset for the ride.

So, thanks again, and also to the others who made the SBA fly-in a success. I’m looking forward to it again next year.

Oh, the business side of my trip went well, too. And to cap it off, I got to watch the arrival and landing of a 747-400 from the jump seat, as I arrived home at Brisbane International! Can’t do that in the USofA, thanks to the FAA.

Clyde

It was great to meet you in person, Clyde. We look forward to seeing your latest pictures posted on this website.

Finally, I cannot take credit for organizing the lunch at Santa Barbara: that was all Kevin Moore’s doing, and hopefully we’ll see more like it in the future (thanks, Kevin!). My title as “local organizer” is honorary at best.

Glenn