Thank God You Converted TO SR-22!

Due to the fact that so many of you converted to the SR-22, I received word from Cirrus that my plane will be delivered a couple of weeks earlier than planned. My wife and I will fly to Duluth on Dec. 26 and will pick up N747TG on the morning of the 27th - 3 yrs and 5 month after signing the contract during Oshkosh AirVenture 1997.

What a Christmas Present! It will be a C-model with 3-blade and stormscope.

Will anybody else be in Duluth between Dec. 27 and Jan. 2nd? We could have a nice New Years eve together!

Timm Preusser

Due to the fact that so many of you converted to the SR-22, I received word from Cirrus that my plane will be delivered a couple of weeks earlier than planned. My wife and I will fly to Duluth on Dec. 26 and will pick up N747TG on the morning of the 27th - 3 yrs and 5 month after signing the contract during Oshkosh AirVenture 1997.

What a Christmas Present! It will be a C-model with 3-blade and stormscope.

Will anybody else be in Duluth between Dec. 27 and Jan. 2nd? We could have a nice New Years eve together!

Timm Preusser

Tim,

Congratulations! I too am happy for the converters. What was your contract number?

Due to the fact that so many of you converted to the SR-22, I received word from Cirrus that my plane will be delivered a couple of weeks earlier than planned. My wife and I will fly to Duluth on Dec. 26 and will pick up N747TG on the morning of the 27th -

Tim: Congratulations. I was supposed to pick up my SR-20 on the 26th, but since I converted to the '22 it will be 2-3 months longer. Did you happen to get a serial number?

Marty

Tim,

Congratulations! I too am happy for the converters. What was your contract number?

Original contract number was 132, serial number will be 1106. This pretty much reflects the 20% difference due to the SR-2 converts.

Timm

Tim,

Original contract number was 132, serial number will be 1106. This pretty much reflects the 20% difference due to the SR-2 converts.

Timm

Timm~

Hey, that’s a cool “N” number. 747 for obvious reasons, and TG, which surely must stand for Thank God. :slight_smile:

Pete