SR2x flight simulator files

Jim Campbell’s Microsoft Flight Simulator Pro files for the SR2x aircraft can temporarily be accessed and downloaded by clicking on click herethis link.

In addition to Jim’s original sr20up.zip file I have consolodated the other files into a “other files.zip” zip file. Instructions for managing those files have been prepended to Jim’s instructions. The zip file includes the configuration files for all the current Cirrus models.

Gordon

Thanks again Gordon.

This will help all previous requests I recieved during the last few weeks for the sr20/22 files but could not send them out due to email box size problems.

Jim

Gordon,
The hyperlink ‘this link’ brought up a dialogue box asking for a name and password. Is there another way to access? thanks. Bill

Jim Campbell’s Microsoft Flight Simulator Pro files for the SR2x aircraft can temporarily be accessed and downloaded by clicking on click herethis link.

In addition to Jim’s original sr20up.zip file I have consolodated the other files into a “other files.zip” zip file. Instructions for managing those files have been prepended to Jim’s instructions. The zip file includes the configuration files for all the current Cirrus models.

Gordon

That’s odd. Try entering the username “sim” and the password “cirrus” and see if that gets you in.

Gordon

Gordon,
The hyperlink ‘this link’ brought up a dialogue box asking for a name and password. Is there another way to access? thanks. Bill

Gordon