SR20

Does anyone know of any SR20s for sale by owner. The current offerings on the net are through brokers.

Al

In reply to:

Does anyone know of any SR20s for sale by owner. The current offerings on the net are through brokers.
Al

What are you looking for? I’m looking to move to a SR22, but I have not listed my 2003 SR20 with anyone yet. Mine is 920TT, NDH, every option available at time of purchase except Stormscope. CMax and built-in DVR was added after delivery, always hangared, extremely clean inside and out, always Cirrus SC maintained, no squawks outstanding. This is a six-pack with Sandel (no PFDs offered on SR20s in 02/03 at time of delivery.) The reason I have not publicized it is I have not gotten around to contacting Cirrus to evaluate their new trade-in program for new or perhaps a used one they might presently have (sales tax advantages of trade-in vs. separate sale.)

Jim Knollenberg SR20 1281 N814

In reply to:

Al

I am in the market to upgrade to a 22 and would be more motivated if I didn’t have my sr20. I have a 2002 sr20, 795TT, Century HSI, dual 430’s, Stec 55x w/GPSS, GTX330 transponder with TIS traffic, leather, 3 blade, EMax, NDH.

Make me an offer I can’t refuse :wink:

Rick

I have a 2002 SR20 that I may sell. Garmin 430/420, Stec-30 AP, Avidyne, Century 1000 HSI, dual alt, dual vac, leather, 3-blade prop.

I have begun serious consideration of selling my SR20, only because I recently moved to the DC area from NC and I don’t get to fly as often due to the airspace restrictions. I have not begun the listing process with any brokers.

I have a 575TT 2003 SR20 (White/Blue) with PFD, Stormscope and Skywatch delivered November 2003 (S/N 1382). The plane is still under extended airframe and avionics warranty through November 2006.

Give me a call or email to discuss:
ttrivett@alumni.duke.edu
202-302-8992 (mobile)

Aero-news.net reports a Cirrus SR22 deployed its chute with four people on board, in Indiana this morning. Landed in a pond. All apparently survived, but some need rescucitating after taking in water.

Any word on what prompted this?

I have mine for sale. SN: 1160 C Model, Nov 2001, with Avidyne, Dual 430’s, Stec55X, Emax, Sky Watch, 3 Blade Prop…Great motor…
1155hrs…asking $170K

Marty Bosch

I have my 2003 SR20 for sale on www.planecheck.com

We will be selling our '06 20-GTS shortly.

EDIT: SOLD

I have a 2005 SR20GTS for sale. It just came out of it’s first annual in July. Just under 200 hours and all of the Cirrus GTS options. It is based in Phoenix Arizona at Deer Valley Airport (KDVT).

If you are intersted, please let me know.

Charlie Zino

I have a SR20 G2 that I will be selling in November 2006. I’ll be taking delivery of my SR22 on Dec 4. Send me a reply if you’re still interested. I’d be happy to talk.

Craig Braly

In reply to:

Aero-news.net reports a Cirrus SR22 deployed its chute with four people on board, in Indiana this morning. Landed in a pond. All apparently survived, but some need rescucitating after taking in water.
Any word on what prompted this?

The pilot became incapacitated. His son pulled the chute. A long thread is on the members’ side.

Paul

Thanks for the update. What a dramatic story, with about as good an ending as one could hope for. I can’t imagine a more compelling case for the BRS

In reply to:

Thanks for the update. What a dramatic story, with about as good an ending as one could hope for. I can’t imagine a more compelling case for the BRS

Amen! The COPA community is dedicated to safe flying. A crucial aspect of this story may turn out to be briefing passengers on use of the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS). Certainly saving 3 people when the pilot becomes incapacitated is a tremendous advantage.

The COPA Partner-in-Command session for those non-pilots who normally fly in the right seat provides lots of guidance on what is possible, including using the parachute as a last resort but also including use of the autopilot, radios, and emergency procedures to get to a better outcome.

Cheers
Rick

I will be in the market for an SR20 over the next month or so, what are the details of your 2006 GTS?