SR 22 N234GR arrived home to Houston ( #0050)

I came back from the factory yesterday afternoon.

The 22 is great, wings aloft was very good (instractor “Riges”) and Cirrus is a pleasure to work with. This company is going to the top.

I saw about 20 aircrafts on the manufacturing line (all SR 22).

Cirrus responded to my squaq list on the spot, Fixed all to my complete satisfaction ( nothing major) and I had a chance to visit with bouth (Klap)brothers.

The flight home was non eventfull and the autopilot did the 1020 miles with no problems.

The numbers on cruise about 7 knots below book, However, the RPM was lower then published(2400) with about 15 GPH on a manifold of 21.5 at 8500 ft, outside temp 16c.

I think the connection between the throtel to the prop needs adjusting to get the numbers closer to book. ( It should give 2500 or 2600 rpm at that manifold setting and about 17 gph)I assume that I was crusing at 70% or less insted of the 75% I wanted. Nevertheless I didnt want to push more manifold than the book calls for.

Acceleration,climb,handling,visability,ergonomics, avionics, “caps” safety and price, makes this machine 20 years ahead of any other aircraft out there. Cessna, Piper and the others better straighten out their act and FAST.

Sorry for my broken English( I Pray for a spell checker for me and all the other foreigners on this site.)

Thanks again to the forum for all the help and support.

Moses Grad

Sugarland airport Houston, Texas,

Moses, can you describe the squawks that you encountered? I am picking up N726CD on Monday and am preparing as much as possible for my checklist.

thanks in advance, Jim B.

I came back from the factory yesterday afternoon.

The 22 is great, wings aloft was very good (instractor “Riges”) and Cirrus is a pleasure to work with. This company is going to the top.

I saw about 20 aircrafts on the manufacturing line (all SR 22).

Cirrus responded to my squaq list on the spot, Fixed all to my complete satisfaction ( nothing major) and I had a chance to visit with bouth (Klap)brothers.

The flight home was non eventfull and the autopilot did the 1020 miles with no problems.

The numbers on cruise about 7 knots below book, However, the RPM was lower then published(2400) with about 15 GPH on a manifold of 21.5 at 8500 ft, outside temp 16c.

I think the connection between the throtel to the prop needs adjusting to get the numbers closer to book. ( It should give 2500 or 2600 rpm at that manifold setting and about 17 gph)I assume that I was crusing at 70% or less insted of the 75% I wanted. Nevertheless I didnt want to push more manifold than the book calls for.

Acceleration,climb,handling,visability,ergonomics, avionics, “caps” safety and price, makes this machine 20 years ahead of any other aircraft out there. Cessna, Piper and the others better straighten out their act and FAST.

Sorry for my broken English( I Pray for a spell checker for me and all the other foreigners on this site.)

Thanks again to the forum for all the help and support.

Moses Grad

Sugarland airport Houston, Texas,