Pyramid Scheme

Turns out Art Pilego is right, Cirrus is a pyramid scheme and we have all been suckered out of 15,000 hard earned dollars. (Okay, mine was made in another pyramid scheme called Internet Stocks but I digress)

I called the Duluth International Airport commissions office and they have never heard of Cirrus Design. No factory, no planes…nothing.

Apparantly the whole thing is a fabricated lie carefully orchestrated and schemed by a genius who goes by the common name “Jeff”.

A lot of people, myself included, were completely duped with pictures of an aircraft that in reality is nothing more than a digitally enhanced Cessna 150.

Even the demo ride I took was in a converted RV6, carefully spackled with Bondo to look like something special.

The factory shots are all cardboard cutouts cleverly painted as production workers. The aircraft you see are nothing more than paper mock ups pieced together with duct tape and velcro.

Well I for one am upset and I hope all those position holders prior to me will get even more riled up and take their contracts to Lancair, Commander, Piper et al. I promise to take my contract away as soon as say, a couple of hundred of you others take yours away first. Come on, get mad! Let’s all sue Jeff (this is America and we all drive around with bumper stickers that say “My lawyer and beat up your lawyer!”) and get our money back!

What was the purpose of this forum again…

Sticky Bunz

Ps - Is the mile high club easier to join with side yokes?

Turns out Art Pilego is right, Cirrus is a pyramid scheme and we have all been suckered out of 15,000 hard earned dollars.
Oh NOOOOOOOOO!

I called the Duluth International Airport commissions office and they have never heard of Cirrus Design. No factory, no planes…nothing.

Actually, Duluth itself doesn’t really exist - and I’m none too sure about the rest of Minnesota. Jeff was paying the Weather Channel to help perpetrate the hoax, but I think he’s running out of money, because the last time I was watching, there was absolutely NO mention of Duluth, and they’re downplaying International Falls, too. Can Minneapolis be far behind?

ARE YOU NUTS? This forum is here to prove that the Earth is flat. I’d ask Clyde, its founder, to verify that, but I think he fell off the edge.

• Mike.

Sticky: What about the Apollo moon landing? Wasn’t there a movie about that? Thanks for the mid-week laugh.

ps. Is the Sticky Buns from the mile high club with side yokes?

Turns out Art Pilego is right, Cirrus is a pyramid scheme and we have all been suckered out of 15,000 hard earned dollars. (Okay, mine was made in another pyramid scheme called Internet Stocks but I digress)

Apparantly the whole thing is a fabricated lie carefully orchestrated and schemed by a genius who goes by the common name “Jeff”.

A lot of people, myself included, were completely duped with pictures of an aircraft that in reality is nothing more than a digitally enhanced Cessna 150.

Even the demo ride I took was in a converted RV6, carefully spackled with Bondo to look like something special.

The factory shots are all cardboard cutouts cleverly painted as production workers. The aircraft you see are nothing more than paper mock ups pieced together with duct tape and velcro.

Well I for one am upset and I hope all those position holders prior to me will get even more riled up and take their contracts to Lancair, Commander, Piper et al. I promise to take my contract away as soon as say, a couple of hundred of you others take yours away first. Come on, get mad! Let’s all sue Jeff (this is America and we all drive around with bumper stickers that say “My lawyer and beat up your lawyer!”) and get our money back!

Sticky Bunz

Ps - Is the mile high club easier to join with side yokes?

Turns out Art Pilego is right, Cirrus is a pyramid scheme and we have all been suckered out of 15,000 hard earned dollars.

Oh NOOOOOOOOO!

Actually, Duluth itself doesn’t really exist - and I’m none too sure about the rest of Minnesota. Jeff was paying the Weather Channel to help perpetrate the hoax, but I think he’s running out of money, because the last time I was watching, there was absolutely NO mention of Duluth, and they’re downplaying International Falls, too. Can Minneapolis be far behind?

ARE YOU NUTS? This forum is here to prove that the Earth is flat. I’d ask Clyde, its founder, to verify that, but I think he fell off the edge.

• Mike.

Oh NOOOOOOOOO!

• Mike.

The city of Duluth in the County of St. Louis and State of Minnesota shall

continue to be, upon the adoption of this Charter, a municipal corporation of the

same name, and with the same boundaries as it now has, to-wit: Commencing at

a point where the north line of section twenty-five (25) township fifty-one (51) north

of range thirteen (13) west, in St. Louis County, Minnesota, intersects the shore

line of Lake Superior; thence west to the northwest corner of section twenty-six

(26), in said township fifty-one (51) north of range thirteen (13) west;Blah blah blah...

Believe it…Or not!