Cirrus Fired Me

The Klapps figured out that I’m the one writing the truth about Cirrus, and have fired me. One night over a few beers Ian Bentley and I got to talking about the way I thought Cirrus was going. You know stuff like what a stinkin company it is. I thought he was my friend, but no, he turned me into the Klapps. Bad boy Alan K called me into his giant office and told me to sit down across from the mahogany desk that all youse suckers bought him. He said he knew I’m trashing the company on this useless website, and told me to xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx and get out. I feel like I’m letting all my friends down here on the site. But if you want to crash and burn, it’s up to you. jeff

I am sorry to take this tone, and I know that only this morning I said “agree” to the “ignore Jeff” advice.

But let me say:

I will bet a lot of money that this post is a flat lie.

I have seen Alan Klapmeier’s office, and it differs in several particulars from what Jeff describes.There is no evidence internal or external that Alan K has fired anyone recently.

Of course there is an easy way to disprove this: That is for “Jeff” to reveal his real name. He has absolutely nothing to fear now, since he’s lost his job. In fact, he has a lot to gain, since then he could be a martyr to free speech. Tell you what, Jeff: send me your name, and I’ll pass it to any of half a dozen TV producers who will get you on the air right away. Here’s more tell you what, Jeff: you give me a real name, which lets me back up this info, and I’ll write a story eating crow for my suspicions.

But here’s betting that we’ll never hear a name out of this guy, because he’s been a fraud all along.

(Why am I steamed? Because the magic combo of (1) derogatory information and (2) an untraceable name is one that journalists in particular learn to despise.)

Well jeff !!! As owners of our own companies both me and my plane partner Ed have had employees that were sure they knew more about our companies than we did.They all move on to complain to sombody else as we follow our dreams.The People at Cirrus have changed my life in a wonderful way and I believe that in a small way their products will change the world.You , however do not seem to share in their dream and should move on.

When I was in Deluth picking up N157CD I noticed that McDonalds was hiring.

The Klapps figured out that I’m the one writing the truth about Cirrus, and have fired me. One night over a few beers Ian Bentley and I got to talking about the way I thought Cirrus was going. You know stuff like what a stinkin company it is. I thought he was my friend, but no, he turned me into the Klapps. Bad boy Alan K called me into his giant office and told me to sit down across from the mahogany desk that all youse suckers bought him. He said he knew I’m trashing the company on this useless website, and told me to xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx and get out. I feel like I’m letting all my friends down here on the site. But if you want to crash and burn, it’s up to you.

Jeff, you remind me of a former air traffic controller friend who was one of the strikers fired during the Reagan administration. He too had a sour-grapes attitude but the truth is the ATC system is better today than it ever was. Sure, there were some initial setbacks and re-organization required to make the system work better with fewer controllers.

I believe that Cirrus will have similar results and that you, like my friend, will need to find a new occupation.

Carl, #207

Please contact me, I have a immediate openings in my new firm for people who just don’t care about their reputation or the people they harm.

The Klapps figured out that I’m the one writing the truth about Cirrus, and have fired me. One night over a few beers Ian Bentley and I got to talking about the way I thought Cirrus was going. You know stuff like what a stinkin company it is. I thought he was my friend, but no, he turned me into the Klapps. Bad boy Alan K called me into his giant office and told me to sit down across from the mahogany desk that all youse suckers bought him. He said he knew I’m trashing the company on this useless website, and told me to xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx and get out. I feel like I’m letting all my friends down here on the site. But if you want to crash and burn, it’s up to you. jeff

Good, you idiot!!! Now go away and crawl back under the rock you came out from under. And, hey, Jeff or whatever your name is, you don’t have any friends on this site. Trust me Fella!!! {I’m really ticked because I broke my own No Jeff rule!!} MIKE#396

Even if you are who you say you are and you’re telling the truth (both of which I seriously doubt) the very fact that Cirrus fired you shows that they’re a lot smarter than you say they are.

Joe

I for one would like to toss this loony series of episodes on this forum in the wastebin and move on with the stuff we’re interested in.

Fact or fiction, it is perfectly sensible for someone who has repeatedly violated company policy to lose their job. Immediately, end of story, no argument needed.

Now how about some more great words of wisdom about cruise speed, MFDs, comfort, visibility, bringing spouses into the aviation fold, the future of GA, and ramp appeal. All that stuff that I find so great every time I myself violate company policy by using the internet for something other than business purposes! :slight_smile:

JEFF

I loved your little’Soapbox speach’

It was the funniest thing Ive heard

lately.But I dont get to be around

teenagers to much and I forgot how

they can rant and rave about what they

“Know” is right.It was great,thanks
putting some humer in my bleek IFR

day.

Doesnt Minnesota have laws about
working Children in factories.???

dan

(Wish I was young again)

I am sorry to take this tone, and I know that only this morning I said “agree” to the “ignore Jeff” advice.

But let me say:

I will bet a lot of money that this post is a flat lie.

I have seen Alan Klapmeier’s office, and it differs in several particulars from what Jeff describes.There is no evidence internal or external that Alan K has fired anyone recently.

Of course there is an easy way to disprove this: That is for “Jeff” to reveal his real name. He has absolutely nothing to fear now, since he’s lost his job. In fact, he has a lot to gain, since then he could be a martyr to free speech. Tell you what, Jeff: send me your name, and I’ll pass it to any of half a dozen TV producers who will get you on the air right away. Here’s more tell you what, Jeff: you give me a real name, which lets me back up this info, and I’ll write a story eating crow for my suspicions.

But here’s betting that we’ll never hear a name out of this guy, because he’s been a fraud all along.

(Why am I steamed? Because the magic combo of (1) derogatory information and (2) an untraceable name is one that journalists in particular learn to despise.)

Due to the small town of Duluth and to take advise of the people on this board I am going to reviel my name . Most people know me as DUMBSHIT. There the cat is out of the bag. I was the guy at Cirrus spending more time doing nothing and complaining than helping the company. So all posting for me in the futher please address them to Dumbshit. My new email is 1dumbshit@hotmail.com

One problem with the “Ignore Jeff” policy is that strangers wondering onto this site would not understand what was going on, and would take him at face value, not knowing his history and that he is very likely a fraud.

I know it’s hard to hear our babies disparaged like this, but I think we need to leave the ego thing out of the equation.

It is fairly likely that “Jeff” has some kind of agenda. We can only guess what this is. His objective is to torpedo Cirrus, scare away potential customers, create negative buzz, etc. To assume that he is some random trouble maker is a mistake I think.

Anyway, I dont think ignoring him will make him go away. I dont think his motivation is to get you guys’ “goat”. He doesn’t care if you respond to him. He simply wants to create doubt and fear about Cirrus and this potentially very disruptive technology. There are any number of parties who are scared witless about Cirrus and their pricing points and their accomplishments so far.

He adds some spice to the proceedings here anyway. Actually, if I’m right about him, we should take his assaults as a compliment. Somebody feels very threated by Cirrus, rightly so I think.

Dave T.

First of all - in case any of you don’t know this - all you have to do is put Jeff in the name line, and the e-mail in the e-mail line, and ANYONE can post as Jeff.

I could’ve done it right now.

Second of all - Truth or Fiction - “Jeff” is thriving on the attention, and probably reading this post right now laughing, plotting his next outrageous post.

Knock yourself out, Jeff.

As long as NO ONE RESPONDS TO ANY JEFF POST. Even if it’s on your thread, even it’s a good point.

Can we all just take this preventative action now?

BTW - If we do - I predict in a few weeks we shall see a new name, similar kind of posts, probably well disguised at first. But it’ll be the same old Jeff.

I recommend we follow Jim Fallows lead. I, for one, will NEVER respond to a Jeff post. I hope other do the same. Don’t even read them. It works. Trust me.

I for one would like to toss this loony series of episodes on this forum in the wastebin and move on with the stuff we’re interested in.

Fact or fiction, it is perfectly sensible for someone who has repeatedly violated company policy to lose their job. Immediately, end of story, no argument needed.

Now how about some more great words of wisdom about cruise speed, MFDs, comfort, visibility, bringing spouses into the aviation fold, the future of GA, and ramp appeal. All that stuff that I find so great every time I myself violate company policy by using the internet for something other than business purposes! :slight_smile:

I agree…this isn’t a publicly traded company so I guy ranting is not going to hurt the stock price (or make people cancel buying planes)

It is just a nusance…

at first I thought he was laid off and angry…but if he was still working and angry and then fired…I am totally baffled…in the senselessness of it…

EITHER WAY THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR THAT…

Careful what you say, Kevin – you might get hauled in to face your boss (behind his mahogany desk, of course).

beltz, g.

I agree…this isn’t a publicly traded company so I guy ranting is not going to hurt the stock price (or make people cancel buying planes)

It is just a nusance…

at first I thought he was laid off and angry…but if he was still working and angry and then fired…I am totally baffled…in the senselessness of it…

EITHER WAY THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR THAT…

The only hurdles I see are getting to 1 a day…

hopefully that will occur soon…