Production numbers

Sorry that old subject again - from watching

the board. It looks like #61 was picked up

at the begining of the month, and Dave Katz

noted that #72 will be the last one for September.

So that looks good atleast 11 in the month.

Not sure about October as #80 is scheduled for

26th.

Any other clues, looks like things are going
in the right direction.

Robert

Not quite; #72 is the last in the paint shop for the month. Delivery is scheduled for 10/6. Based on a conversation I had with Wings Aloft, #71 is being picked up on 10/2 or 10/3. So it’s more like 9.5 for September.

Just for those who want precise info, I will pick up #71 on the morning of Oct. 4th. This is N1645S, and will be based in So. Calif. at SNA. Anyone who knows how to get a hanger at SNA, please respond!! Maybe someone who wants to upgrade and be a partner who has a hangar?

Great forum. I’m looking forward to my first fly-in with you SR drivers.

Not quite; #72 is the last in the paint shop for the month. Delivery is scheduled for 10/6. Based on a conversation I had with Wings Aloft, #71 is being picked up on 10/2 or 10/3. So it’s more like 9.5 for September.

As of today, I was quoted 11/13 (+3 bus days) for #99.

As of today, I was quoted 11/13 (+3 bus days) for #99.

Paul: Was that quote done in an official format? Delivery of #99 by 11/13 would signify a great leap forward in production rate. It seems like September will actually see about 69 or 70 out the door. The next 6 weeks would have to see about 29 planes, or nearly one every business day in order to get #99 out on the 13th of Nov. Is your contract #99, or is yours to be the 99th SR20?

On a separate topic: have you or anyone else heard anything about getting the cooling problems in order, or about moving the landing light? aa