#68 sighted

An eyewitness just reported #68 departing from the Hibbing paint shop, with N number and stripes applied. #69 is primed, #70 is due to arrive tomorrow. #72 will be the last one of the month (I’ll be a lot less interested after that.)

An eyewitness just reported #68 departing from the Hibbing paint shop, with N number and stripes applied. #69 is primed, #70 is due to arrive tomorrow. #72 will be the last one of the month (I’ll be a lot less interested after that.)

Dave, thanks for the posting. I am #68 and was checking the site for the third time today. When I saw your notice mentioning #68, it sent chills up my spine.

Thanks,

Doug

Dave, thanks for the posting. I am #68 and was checking the site for the third time today. When I saw your notice mentioning #68, it sent chills up my spine.

Thanks,

Doug

I figured I’d make somebody happy…