Interested in discussing possible purchase of a position on reasonable terms. If anyone is finding insurance, taxes, and CPI is raising prices higher than planned – maybe a year
delay before buying will help the cause.
I can wait – but I would also accelerate if someone would like to move back a little and
get some extra cash. Send me an Email directly. Only seriously interested parties please. BG