Partership in MD

Deposit now sent, I would like 1 or 2 qualified partners for an SR20 to be based at TIPTON (FME) This is in the triangle between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis, and is a recently reopened publicly owned airport which was once an Army air field. Hangars are to soon be available.

If partner(s) are forthcoming, we could acquire an earlier position, and decide together configuration, trim and options.

My recent flying has been in a Cessna 210 with good equipment and speed, but even with 285 hp and retractable gear, it is not as nice as the SR20.

I can be reached at work: 410 242 9315

Deposit now sent, I would like 1 or 2 qualified partners for an SR20 to be based at TIPTON (FME) This is in the triangle between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis, and is a recently reopened publicly owned airport which was once an Army air field. Hangars are to soon be available.

If partner(s) are forthcoming, we could acquire an earlier position, and decide together configuration, trim and options.

My recent flying has been in a Cessna 210 with good equipment and speed, but even with 285 hp and retractable gear, it is not as nice as the SR20.

I can be reached at work: 410 242 9315

Do you already have a spot on the waiting list for a hanger? If so, what is your position on the list at FME?

Brian