More about the Fly-in

First time to meet the “family” of Cirrus devotees.

To borrow a phase from someone we know: You all “don’t suck” :wink:

Great time, many thanks. Nice to know so many quality people are “invested” in this airplane.

Dean

First time to meet the “family” of Cirrus devotees.

To borrow a phase from someone we know: You all “don’t suck” :wink:

Great time, many thanks. Nice to know so many quality people are “invested” in this airplane.

Dean

I believe that’s, “…don’t TOTALLY suck…”

This remark of Paul’s will doubtless become a Cirrus tradition, along with sandals for delivery and the wcb12 headset storage device…

I believe that’s, “…don’t TOTALLY suck…”

This remark of Paul’s will doubtless become a Cirrus tradition, along with sandals for delivery and the wcb12 headset storage device…

Now, I’ve kept quiet ever since I saw the picture of Walt and Paul in Duluth at the end of JANUARY taking delivery of the SR22 in sandals. Are you guys nuts?

Now, while I will take delivery in early May, My thin and weak Florida blood (I do not swim in less than 78 degree water and then only under protest, seriously) does not see any comfort in wearing sandals in frigid weather. I, for one, am voting to ban sandals on deliveries. Anyone else?

Speaking of questions, is it likely for there to be a frost in early May? Any chance of my enduring temps below 50? :wink:

Walt & Paul, I am of course kidding. You two give a whole new definition to style. GBY.

Marty

Does any

Now, while I will take delivery in early May, My thin and weak Florida blood (I do not swim in less than 78 degree water and then only under protest, seriously) does not see any comfort in wearing sandals in frigid weather. I, for one, am voting to ban sandals on deliveries. Anyone else?

Marty: The only Sandel I want is the one that has model # SN3308 attached!

:slight_smile:

Steve