Hot Stuff

Yup, appreciate the a/c advice!

Also I was remembering your advice about keeping to a minimum the time when the engine was running on the ground. Tried to get everything organized so I had a minimum of taxiing and runup time.

You are a good man Jim

PS we knew that…

Jeff,

I thought you were done posting here. Get lost!

One more post here.If Cirrus would simply re-design the air inlets on the cowl to direct the realitive wind more direct into the baffles in a climb.Go look at a grumman tiger inlet or the da-40.If you look at the inlet the have angles to them to direct the air in a climb.It’s a simple redo.This design does wonders.I don’t know what else they could to solve this. -jeff -and no I have nothing to do with grumman or da-

One more post here.If Cirrus would simply re-design the air inlets on the cowl to direct the realitive wind more direct into the baffles in a climb.Go look at a grumman tiger inlet or the da-40.If you look at the inlet the have angles to them to direct the air in a climb.It’s a simple redo.This design does wonders.I don’t know what else they could to solve this. -jeff -and no I have nothing to do with grumman or da-

There have been many posts saying “Cirrus should do this,” or “Cirrus should do that,” but we at last have a solution!

Put Jeff in charge of everything at Cirrus Design. Based on his posts, he knows everything about manufacturing, production scheduling, quality control, aerodynamics, aircraft design, thermodynamics, public relations, and finance! He is obviously the quintessential Renaissance man. How this genius ended up on the production line instead of a corner office is beyond me. It was probably modesty that prevented him from listing his many accomplishments on his employment application.

I know I’m going to miss his pithy posts, and the sooner he actually quits posting, the sooner I can start missing him.

-Mike