Has it started again?

Alan Klapmeier’s letter stated that only SR22’s
would be built “…until July. From that point on we will be able to sustain both…simultaneously.”

The schedule sent to we “20” guys is based on this thing getting cranked up again. Does anyone know if they are rolling out 20’s? When they started? At what rate? Also, anyone else very tenetively scheduled to go to sunny Duluth the first week in December and has some form of transport other than Northwest Airlines and would like financial support and company let me know.

I was at the factory in Duluth yesterday and they had not yet started 20’s…but will be “soon”

I was at the factory in Duluth yesterday and they had not yet started 20’s…but will be “soon”

I was first told to pick up my plane on Sep 21 now letter said 7 days later. I talked to Alison she thinks they might be making the fusaloge in grand forks now and will get it in 2 weeks and it takes duluth 3 weeks to put together once it starts down the line.And I think there are 7 to be made before mine.I realy hope there are no more delays I will be realy upset if so.I might add she was not sure of any of this. I have receaved my first packet from W.L. on training times. Has Anyone done there Instrument currency with them how long did it take and what did it intale. By the wat date to go there is now Sep 28 If anyone else is going same time were are you going to stay we could compare notes and hang out. From Don #215