Hangars

So I’ve got this nice spiffy new composite aircraft coming to my neighborhood in five to six months.

About a year ago, I walked into the San Carlos Airport offices and asked to be put on the waiting list for a hangar. After everyone picked themselves off the floor from laughing so hard, it was explained to me that the waiting lists had been frozen closed for the last seven years because they had gotten so long.

Similar story in Palo Alto.

q1: Does anyone have any hangar space to spare/sublet in PAO/SQL/HWD? I will even consider taking on a partner for this bird if you have the space.

q2: What’s the best way to protect my baby from the UV and other elements? Is there anything I can do besides the usual “Bruce’s custom covers” hack? Does it make sense to custom design wing covers (gack!)?

q1: Does anyone have any hangar space to spare/sublet in PAO/SQL/HWD? I will even consider taking on a partner for this bird if you have the space.

I WOULD BE GLAD TO OFFER SPACE IN TULSA!!!

So I’ve got this nice spiffy new composite aircraft coming to my neighborhood in five to six months.

About a year ago, I walked into the San Carlos Airport offices and asked to be put on the waiting list for a hangar. After everyone picked themselves off the floor from laughing so hard, it was explained to me that the waiting lists had been frozen closed for the last seven years because they had gotten so long.

Paul, hangar space may still be available

in Marina, near Watsonville for $350/mo. I have my

Bellanca in Alex Spanos’ hangar in SQL where

he keeps his GIV. Try A. G. Spanos Jet Center

He keeps prices down for cool birds. Does this

entitle me to a ride? The problem is getting

to SQL by ground.

q2: What’s the best way to protect my baby from the UV and other elements? Is there anything I can do besides the usual “Bruce’s custom covers” hack? Does it make sense to custom design wing covers (gack!)?

Paul, didn’t mean to give you palpitations.

I meant SCK, not SQL. SQL is hopeless.

I hope to have my hangar at Ried Hillview (San Jose)available for my May 2002 delivery. About a two year wait if you are not too fussy about which hangar.

I WOULD BE GLAD TO OFFER SPACE IN TULSA!!!