COPA @ MVY Redeux

With three weeks to go until our Fly In weekend on MarthaÂ’s Vineyard I think it is time to get a feel for how many people will be coming. I have set aside a block of rooms for COPA at the Colonial Inn. At the end of next week I will have to let the hotel have any unsold rooms back. Our deadline is the morning of October 10th for reservations, and for our group discount of 15%.
That means that for a secured room you will have to (gasp) plan two weeks in advance.
I have not set this event up with any registration; so those of you coming please let me know either by email or by answering on the forum. I am going to have to start keeping count to plan the dinner Saturday, and any other stuff, like transportation and ramp space at the airport.
Of course for the weather portion of our event you will have to register with Scott. Please go to the marketplace for that. There will be a three-hour weather seminar given each morning, only for those who register in advance.
I hope to see you there, MarthaÂ’s Vineyard is a special place, I would like to to share some of it with you.