ConPil Maintenance Logs

In reply to:

Art:There are people on this board who have not yet committed to Cirrus. They have a right to hear both sides of the story.

So you admit that your purpose is not to find out how to make your ownership experience better, but to dissuade others from buying a Cirrus? Perhaps you should read the mission statement of COPA. It is proudly displayed on the "About COPA page for all to see. If you do not agree with an organizations’s purpose, why wouldn’t you just vote with your feet and leave?

I don’t think anyone has refrained from posting information about their problems. If you look at the recent posted question about problems with the SR20, I think there was a very even and open discussion of the aircraft’s problems, past and present, even without yours. The difference is that most of us post our problems to learn from others’ experiences on how to fix these problems or to share that information with others.

In reply to:

Joe:I think this is the crux of the issue: that many here take criticism as insult. If someone were to criticize my plane (a TB20) I might disagree, but I certainly wouldn’t feel insulted.

Joe: I am not sure anyone has said that they are insulted. Art has already admitted that he is trying to provide negative comments about Cirrus to anyone who may be considering buying one. What more evidence do you need to see that he is a vindictive troll only out to hurt Cirrus?

FE,ROTFLMAO…Thanks for brightening my day!Cheers,Roger