Caterpiller club

Does Lionnel Morrison become eligible for membership in the Caterpiller Club based on his experience?

In reply to:

Does Lionnel Morrison become eligible for membership in the Caterpiller Club based on his experience?

John,
I should think so!
Now that people are going to start surviving a potential catastrophe because of a parachute contained within their wings… it’s time for a new club to ‘emerge’: The Butterfly Club!

• Mike.

Mike…where on earth do you find all these pictures??

BTW, I recently asked L. Morrison about the condition of his plane. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind my sharing his response: “…the plane is indeed salvagable; it sustained only minor damage. cirrus has taken that plane from me in exchange for a new one…” Remarkable, eh?

In reply to:

Mike…where on earth do you find all these pictures??

Dave,

There must be hundreds… maybe even thousands [;)]… of photos on the Internet, if you know where to look!

• Mike.

BTW, I recently asked L. Morrison about the condition of his plane. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind my sharing his response: “…the plane is indeed salvagable; it sustained only minor damage. cirrus has taken that plane from me in exchange for a new one…” Remarkable, eh?
Dave,
Indeed. Lionel M. mentioned this at AOPA in October. At the same event, Alan K. pointed out that Cirrus was doing this because they wanted to see just how Lionel’s SR22 had dealt with the CAPS deployment and the landing impact.
Alan also hastened to add that this was a one-time deal… so if any of us were thinking about pulling the CAPS handle so that we could get a new SR2x for free from Cirrus, Alan smilingly told us to fuggedaboutit!

Cheers,
Roger

Roger,
thank for your info.

Reading Alan K. interview I’m wrongly thinking how should be good “pull” the CAPS at the warranty ends of my future Cirrus receiving a new one in exchange…
What kind of good customer care will be this… I’m Shure Cirrus will sell a lot of airplane more!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: