Avidyne Log Issues

post was split from click herethis thread

In reply to:

Maybe Avidyne should look at that wizbang idea after they find a way to download engine log files dependably!

Harrell,

Are you still having issues with this? You would think that it would be pretty easy for Avidyne to program for reliable downloads–especially to something other than a Zip-drive.

In reply to:

post was split from this thread
Harrell,
Are you still having issues with this? You would think that it would be pretty easy for Avidyne to program for reliable downloads–especially to something other than a Zip-drive.

Thanks Andy for the question…

Indeed I am still having trouble but seems the Avydine is downloading only a few seconds of a flight data and then stops recording, so almost nothing is there to download…Avidyne tech support has some of my files but “are working on it”, but no news for 1 week now.

Plane goes in for annual Monday and I will be out of the country so if they don’t answer today (send unit in for $1000.00???), i guess I’ll lose the week’s time in the annual that could be used to sort this out.

In reply to:

Indeed I am still having trouble but seems the Avydine is downloading only a few seconds of a flight data and then stops recording, so almost nothing is there to download…Avidyne tech support has some of my files but “are working on it”, but no news for 1 week now.

Harrell,

That’s no fun. [:S] Please keep us updated, because this (or slight variations of it) seems to be a pretty common problem.