Any Autopilot/Garmin interface reviews?

Would be very interested in hearing from people who’ve had a chance to shoot approaches using any combination of STEC and GARMIN 430. Especially those who’ve put in a STEC 55, or tried GPSS…etc.

Presumably, it doesn’t have to be in a Cirrus, although it would be nice to hear how it all works together in an SR… what do people choose to show where…etc.

Would be very interested in hearing from people who’ve had a chance to shoot approaches using any combination of STEC and GARMIN 430. Especially those who’ve put in a STEC 55, or tried GPSS…etc.

Presumably, it doesn’t have to be in a Cirrus, although it would be nice to hear how it all works together in an SR… what do people choose to show where…etc.
My experience with coupled approaches has been terrific. (I have a C model) In fact, my lowest ILS to date (300 ft AGL) was coupled to the glide slope and worked great. Pucker factor was mitigated (ATIS said ceiling was 600 overcast) by the situational awareness provided by the moving map on one 430 and the default NAV page on the other. The default NAV page helps with both ground track and time to the MAP. I’m sure more experienced IFR drivers could provide lots of helpful techniques.