Aircraft Log Sheet

Greetings,

We are currently finalizing the details on our SR22 partnership and decided to keep an aircraft log sheet.

So far we have included: Date, Name, Hobbs Start/End, Total, VOR Check, Fuel Added, Fuel Costs, Oil Level, Oil Added, and Remarks/Squawks.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be graciously appreciated.

In reply to:

Greetings,
We are currently finalizing the details on our SR22 partnership and decided to keep an aircraft log sheet.
So far we have included: Date, Name, Hobbs Start/End, Total, VOR Check, Fuel Added, Fuel Costs, Oil Level, Oil Added, and Remarks/Squawks.
Any other ideas or suggestions would be graciously appreciated.

My log also includes the from and to info. Helpful sometimes, particularly if some of the use is business related.

As for VOR checks, I keep those in a separate log along with GPS data updates. Depending on your interpretation of the regs, you need to log every time you update your 430 nav data. I do this on a separate log on which I also log VOR checks. Maybe not completely by the book, but better than most, I suspect.

Hey Marine - you guys need to join COPA. The content is very rich on the member side…

Tom

Here’s what I did.

And this

One more

again. When I print them out I put 2 to a sheet & use a small 3 ring binder about 5x9 or so, fits nicely behind the co-pilot seat. Then when I fill the sheet I transfer the info to my computer on another spread sheet that segregates the biz, training, maint., etc, etc.

1 more

Tom and Rick,

Thanks very much for the useful information…it is very helpful.

There is a lot more useful information on the Member side of this Forum. Good luck & fly safe.