Air valve covers?

Does anyone know where to get the little round covers for the wheel pants. Thansk from Don

CD will mail them to you but I don’t know the charge. I picked up a couple extras when I got the plane but fortunately have not had to use them yet.

Yep. When I picked up my plane I did ask for additional ones from the Cirrus maintenance group in Duluth. I suspect the SC has these also. One thing I did notice that was that the holding clips were “bent” so that they will more easily pop in and out.

After 7 mo I have yet to loose one.

Emil

I lost one a couple of weeks ago. Called CD and ordered 2 after I found out that they are only $2.00. That is truly amazing, $2.00 for an airplane part!

Chuck

They cost $2 the last time I checked with Cirrus.

Since the covers are plastic and seem to break - therefore fling off into the wild blue whoknowswhere, I take a piece of white electrical tape and tape the cover to the fairing. Matches beautifully. Just make sure that the fairing is clean before applying. So far, I haven’t lost one yet. Maybe it will work for you too.

David Schwietert 203 RF PFD/TKS

In reply to:

Yep. When I picked up my plane I did ask for additional ones from the Cirrus maintenance group in Duluth. I suspect the SC has these also. One thing I did notice that was that the holding clips were “bent” so that they will more easily pop in and out.

After 7 mo I have yet to loose one.

I got some when I picked up my airplane as well. They bent/tweaked the “prongs” for me, so this is SOP, at least for their service dept. I’m at 250 hours, and have yet to lose one. They’re not loose, either.
They bend the prongs outward, so that the plugs are harder to pop in and, hopefully, out, not easier.