#248 SR20A for sale

10,000 over current list for base a/c. I’ve ordered only 3 blade, leather and alt. hold.

You can probably change the options if transfer is done within 3 days. Serious inq. only please. Nov. 2001 delivery!

The following was posted by “Ed” just two days ago. You may be overshooting the market, but who’s to say? Wish I was back in the market for a position, but not yet… Good luck to you.

SR 20 contract for sale, scheduled delivery February 2002. 10K below current list price if sold by the end of this month. Specifications and options ready to select now.

10,000 over current list for base a/c. I’ve ordered only 3 blade, leather and alt. hold.

You can probably change the options if transfer is done within 3 days. Serious inq. only please. Nov. 2001 delivery!

I think Ed is right on the mark! If you want it now, you’re going to have to pay.

The following was posted by “Ed” just two days ago. You may be overshooting the market, but who’s to say? Wish I was back in the market for a position, but not yet… Good luck to you.

SR 20 contract for sale, scheduled delivery February 2002. 10K below current list price if sold by the end of this month. Specifications and options ready to select now.

Oops. I meant to say, I think DAVID is right on the mark!

I think Ed is right on the mark! If you want it now, you’re going to have to pay.