Wil help deliver

I do not work in the winters.So I am availble to help with geting your airplane back to your home I will cover my own cost.And I will take my training at same time.I have a May 15,2001 delivery #215 and then I can help from both seats.If this works for anyone let me know I have 1056 hours instrument rated a lot of real IFR and high performance time in trinidads I am already approved on insurance for my delivery.Just want to fly and help someone out.From Don

Christ, Don! Are you familiar with FAR61.103©, which requires that pilot applicants speak, write, and understand English? I shudder to think of the conversations that you and the controllers must have. Please, please save money that you have set

aside for flying lessons and apply it to a class in typing at the junior college!

I do not work in the winters.So I am availble to help with geting your airplane back to your home I will cover my own cost.And I will take my training at same time.I have a May 15,2001 delivery #215 and then I can help from both seats.If this works for anyone let me know I have 1056 hours instrument rated a lot of real IFR and high performance time in trinidads I am already approved on insurance for my delivery.Just want to fly and help someone out.From Don

To James:If that is your name At least I put the correct E-mail address on my posting.If you want to give me your correct address I would like to send you a private leter.From Don

Christ, Don! Are you familiar with FAR61.103©, which requires that pilot applicants speak, write, and understand English? I shudder to think of the conversations that you and the controllers must have. Please, please save money that you have set

aside for flying lessons and apply it to a class in typing at the junior college!

JP: I’m always happy to read Don’s posts, no matter how many fingers he uses to type them. Your post, on the other hand, was a waste of perfectly good electrons.

-Mike

P.S. You might want to re-read your own post, then consider taking a course in English composition before you criticize anyone else.

The name is obviously a cheap joke at the expense of our favorite writer-pilot (who doubtlessly has heard that one before.)

JP: I’m always happy to read Don’s posts, no matter how many fingers he uses to type them. Your post, on the other hand, was a waste of perfectly good electrons.

Thanks for the backup you can call me two fingered Don.

-Mike

P.S. You might want to re-read your own post, then consider taking a course in English composition before you criticize anyone else.