Wil help deliver

I do not work in the winters.So I am availble to help with geting your airplane back to your home I will cover my own cost.And I will take my training at same time.I have a May 15,2001 delivery #215 and then I can help from both seats.If this works for anyone let me know I have 1056 hours instrument rated a lot of real IFR and high performance time in trinidads I am already approved on insurance for my delivery.Just want to fly and help someone out.From Don

Christ, Don! Are you familiar with FAR61.103(c), which requires that pilot applicants speak, write, and understand English? I shudder to think of the conversations that you and the controllers must have. Please, please save money that you have set

aside for flying lessons and apply it to a class in typing at the junior college!

I do not work in the winters.So I am availble to help with geting your airplane back to your home I will cover my own cost.And I will take my training at same time.I have a May 15,2001 delivery #215 and then I can help from both seats.If this works for anyone let me know I have 1056 hours instrument rated a lot of real IFR and high performance time in trinidads I am already approved on insurance for my delivery.Just want to fly and help someone out.From Don

To James:If that is your name At least I put the correct E-mail address on my posting.If you want to give me your correct address I would like to send you a private leter.From Don

Christ, Don! Are you familiar with FAR61.103(c), which requires that pilot applicants speak, write, and understand English? I shudder to think of the conversations that you and the controllers must have. Please, please save money that you have set

aside for flying lessons and apply it to a class in typing at the junior college!

JP: I’m always happy to read Don’s posts, no matter how many fingers he uses to type them. Your post, on the other hand, was a waste of perfectly good electrons.

-Mike

P.S. You might want to re-read your own post, then consider taking a course in English composition before you criticize anyone else.

The name is obviously a cheap joke at the expense of our favorite writer-pilot (who doubtlessly has heard that one before.)

JP: I’m always happy to read Don’s posts, no matter how many fingers he uses to type them. Your post, on the other hand, was a waste of perfectly good electrons.

Thanks for the backup you can call me two fingered Don.

-Mike

P.S. You might want to re-read your own post, then consider taking a course in English composition before you criticize anyone else.