SR22 position for 2001 sought

If you have a position for an sr22 sometime in 2001 and are willing to part with it (for a fee, naturally), I’d like to talk to you.

I also seek advice from anyone with knowledge about how to best complete such a transaction. I’m unclear about the right mechansim.

I very much like this web site, I’ve been reading it with great interest for some time.

FWIW, last summer I put a deposit, with another guy, on an SR20. We’re position number 688, due in July 2002. But now happy circumstances allow me to dream of getting the more powerful sr22 and doing so sooner.

I have a '22 position in 01…I would be happy to discuss your offer…call me at 609 601 8090 x 102

If you have a position for an sr22 sometime in 2001 and are willing to part with it (for a fee, naturally), I’d like to talk to you.

I also seek advice from anyone with knowledge about how to best complete such a transaction. I’m unclear about the right mechansim.

I very much like this web site, I’ve been reading it with great interest for some time.

FWIW, last summer I put a deposit, with another guy, on an SR20. We’re position number 688, due in July 2002. But now happy circumstances allow me to dream of getting the more powerful sr22 and doing so sooner.