SR20 on History Channel

Last night on the History Channel the show Modern Marvels-Private Planes had a short segment about the SR20. It was a excellent show about general aviation. I checked but could not find when it will be airing again.

Also is anyone in the Dallas area getting a SR20? Where will it be based?

I’ll be getting a SR20 – hopefully in the next year or so? It will be based at Pecan Plantation, in Granbury.

Bernie #296

Last night on the History Channel the show Modern Marvels-Private Planes had a short segment about the SR20. It was a excellent show about general aviation. I checked but could not find when it will be airing again.

Robert, in reply to your Dallas area query. I am position number 68, with projected delivery approx. Sept 15. The plane will be based at Addison. My phone numbers are (office) 972-385-9595, and home, 972-713-8464.

I’ll be getting a SR20 – hopefully in the next year or so? It will be based at Pecan Plantation, in Granbury.

Bernie #296>>

Position 345. Oct 01. Aerocountry in Mckinney

Robert, in reply to your Dallas area query. I am position number 68, with projected delivery approx. Sept 15. The plane will be based at Addison. My phone numbers are (office) 972-385-9595, and home, 972-713-8464.

Great! I have been looking foward to actually get to see a SR20. The only time I saw one was a protype(?)at '97 Oshkosh but have been following it’s progress. I drive by ADS every day to and from work so I have been looking out for one to show up but no luck so far. I will be watching for yours when you get it. I also fly out of ADS so yours should really stand out compared to the relics that I rent from the FBO.

There is also a webcam at ADS at the MillionAir FBO. It is quite interesting. The address is: World-Class Private Jet Charter Service Dallas Texas | Million Air DallasMillion Air Dallas