SR20 (May 2001) for Sale or Swap

I have a May, 2001 SR20 position that I may wish to sell or swap out for a later delivery. I am halfway through my private training, and recent business developments have made it impossible to finish just now. So . . . the plane may sit unused for a year or so. Obviously, this is not good. The configuration and options have not yet been set, but they must be specified any day now. Please email me with a proposal if you’re interested.

Jim,

is this still on ? I have a 15. August delivery date for a SR 20 C config. and would like to change to any date before August. ( Im from germany and have a problem to come over to the USA in August)

Please let me know ,

regards

Klaus

I have a May, 2001 SR20 position that I may wish to sell or swap out for a later delivery. I am halfway through my private training, and recent business developments have made it impossible to finish just now. So . . . the plane may sit unused for a year or so. Obviously, this is not good. The configuration and options have not yet been set, but they must be specified any day now. Please email me with a proposal if you’re interested.

Jim or Klaus

I,m interested in a delivery May or after “C” configuration.

David