SR-22 forum?

I’ll admit it, all this talk about the 22 has me curious about it now. I’m sure this has been answered below, but I can’t find it so I’ll ask:

Same airframe as the 20? Four seater?

And what do you think the odds are the ARNAV is switched…?

The fuselage is the same, the wings are a foot longer each side (38 ft wingspan). The fuel tanks are larger.

From what I hear, not high. Cirrus still seem to be confident that the Arnav will pan out in the long run. I don’t share their confidence, but they know more than I do.

I have recently talked to Arnav and spoke to someone who was both interested and knowledgable about the ICDS 2000, and they are looking into the database issue. The engine monitoring should be available by the end of the year, I was told. I’m still not gonna hold my breath (I’ll turn blue and faint!)

I have been hoping for an SR22 that has the new IOE550 fully electronic fadec engine, and the new flat panel glass cockpit developed in part with NASA money. This is the flight system that recently debuted in the Lancair 400. Cirrus did say that the SR22 would be an ALL ELECTRIC airplane after all. O.K., maybe this is just a dream of mine, but it is a good dream. I am definately a buyer for such an airplane as long as the premium over an SR20 isn’t too great.

I am traveling to the AOPA convention in Long Beach next month specifically to see what Cirrus will unvail. I will bring my check book and have my fingers crossed.

I’ll admit it, all this talk about the 22 has me curious about it now. I’m sure this has been answered below, but I can’t find it so I’ll ask: