SR 20 Contract for sale

I have contract # 341 for sale, $ 4000 below current list price, plus CPI adjustment. Please email if interested.

The thing that amazes me is that you are willing to offer it below the current list price. Why wouldn’t anyone jump at this offer who is obligated to pay the current list price and has a longer wait than you? To ration the buyers, you should be charging a premium above the current list price because the buyer has the opportunity to reduce waiting time. Am I missing something here?

I have contract # 341 for sale, $ 4000 below current list price, plus CPI adjustment. Please email if interested.

Gary, this contract has been available for months.

The thing that amazes me is that you are willing to offer it below the current list price. Why wouldn’t anyone jump at this offer who is obligated to pay the current list price and has a longer wait than you? To ration the buyers, you should be charging a premium above the current list price because the buyer has the opportunity to reduce waiting time. Am I missing something here?

It’s called Supply and Demand