North Houston SR22 Partnership

Anyone interested in a North Houston/The Woodlands partnership? Hoping to find a few like minded friends to get a SR22. Thanks! TR

1 Like

I would be very interested in discussing this with you. Have you filled all the spots or is there room for one more?

Richard Beech

rbeech@yahoo.com

Welcome.
Looks like you joined up and some early leads. Hope it works out!

Welcome on board, Richard!

That was quick!

thanks

thank you

I will have spots. No one had posted interest so I thought I would be alone. I am on vacation but lets talk after the holiday. Would love to get this started.

Perfect.

Call me (713.516.2299) or email me (rbeech@yahoo.com) when you return.

Enjoy your vacation.

Richard

Tyler, we offer Shared Ownership opportunies is the SR22.

We are based out of Conroe/North Houston Airport

Feel free to give us a call.

Have a wonderful vacation.

I would be interested in learning more about this partnership. I am currently evaluating options for joining a cirrus partnership.

What is your time frame? I am currently away but want to set up a discussion for those interested.

TR

Flexible. Ideally would do something within 3-4 months.

Excited to talk soon. Are you thinking new or a new used?

Excited to chat soon. Are you thinking new or a new used? Also what timeframe are you on?

This thread is a bit convoluted with the Evolve air discussion ongoing as well but I think you have asked about time frame and new vs. used. I am flexible to both but feel a used plane probably represents a better value. As to time frame that would depend on finding the right plane but I am able to go now if that work or I am happy to wait months to get everything in place and lined up.

Used

I might be interested let me know when you plan to discuss.

I’m interested in joining (or forming new) a partnership in a G6 SR22 at KTME or KSGR. I’m in Richmond about 1/2 way between them. Unless you live in Covey Trails (X09) and we could hangar there!