LUNCH BUNCH - Moved to Sunday, 4/20

Paul and SherriÂ’s Lunch Bunch is returning to beautiful Callaway Gardens this Saturday, April 19th. Plan on arriving by 11:00am EDT; weÂ’ll catch the shuttle to the Piedmont Dining Room for their lunch buffet - $12.95 + tax / person. The buffet has soup and salad along with chicken, fish, and beef or pork dishes and all the sides you could want.

Spring is in full bloom at Callaway so plan on spending the day and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Harris County (KPIM) does list fuel on site but you might check directly if you will need fuel. Headcount is a must – please let me know via email to lunchbunch@platt.org by Friday, April 18th if you plan on attending. As always, anyone who enjoys flying and eating and talking about flying and eating is welcome at our lunch bunch.

We look forward to seeing you at Callaway - Fly safe!

Paul and Sherri

Due to the forecast showers and thunderstorms for Saturday morning, we are moving the Lunch Bunch to Sunday. For the moment, plan on 11am arrival and the same locations. I am working on the details – most places have a Sunday Brunch and the cost may be different. I will email / post details as I get them, but I wanted to let y’all know about the change in plans.

Fly safe!!!

Sherri