Loose side wall panel,how is it attached?
- Better to post in the Airframe forum, not many members pay attention to the guest forum.
- If you are a member and don’t see the other forums, log out and back in again.
- If you aren’t a paid up member, join. It is well worth it.
- The Cirrus Maintenance Manual has all this info.
- Depends on which panel, and which model plane, but most of them are held on with 3M DualLock.
Front and rear outer side panels are held by the door weatherstripping and Velcro. Very common that the adhesive fails/ comes off the panel or the fuselage surface and the Velcro surfaces stay stuck together…but panel flops around.