Just Can not believe it

Dave and I have now put 125 hours on 157CD and after our flight today reflected how great this bird truly is. We haved owned it for 7.5 months and still get out of our 20 and look back and can not believe what a joy the plane brings. Is the wait worth it? Is Cirrus a good company? Is Mike Busch great at what he does? The answer is YES!!! To all the people who are waiting this is a perfect example of “good things come to people who wait”…Ed

Dave and I have now put 125 hours on 157CD and after our flight today reflected how great this bird truly is. We haved owned it for 7.5 months and still get out of our 20 and look back and can not believe what a joy the plane brings.

Dave…

Coincidentally, I shut down today with 125 hours on the Hobbs; although I’m still a week shy of my 3-month anniversary with the airplane. I concur - it is a real pleasure to own and fly.

Is the wait worth it? Is Cirrus a good company? Is Mike Busch great at what he does? The answer is YES!!!

Again, I agree completely. Especially about Mike Busch and his great crew.

• Mike.

Coincidentally, I shut down today with 125 hours on the Hobbs; although I’m still a week shy of my 3-month anniversary with the airplane. I concur - it is a real pleasure to own and fly.

That makes three of us at 125 hours (in six months, I feel like such a slacker, though I did the first 60 hours in six weeks.)

Concur on all counts…

That makes three of us at 125 hours (in six months, I feel like such a slacker, though I did the first 60 hours in six weeks.)

Concur on all counts…

Second that after 220 hours on N144CD.

Han (N144CD)

Concur on all counts…

Second that after 220 hours on N144CD.

Han (N144CD)

Still a totally awesome machine at 250 hours!