In memory of COPA member Thomas F. “Pittsy” Pitts – Benefit Raffle

A big thank you to those of you who have participated thus far! I had a “meltdown” tonight on the way home from work and reading this really lifted my spirits! Keep it up and thanks so much!

Deb Markwood (Pitts)

Great idea and a great cause!!

Thanks Bob,

Confirmation number: 5AC38931YP455244A

Great job, Bob!

1992M

Great cause.

A great cause. I’m in 3130D I went with PayPal, and, like Alex Wolf, got a letter in the end…

Pierre

Todd

since you are doing two lotteries I will happily do a second entry for the other one. On Veterans Day I feel particularly graetful: I see the parade from my window here in NYC, and the wounded men and women are real heroes.

Great, Fabio - thanks for your additional contribution. I think you already know this, but I wanted to clarify: Your first donation would have been good for both drawings (as long as you didn’t win the first). With your second donation, you now have a chance win both. If you win the first raffle, your other number will become valid for the second raffle.

If you do win both, please call me right away. I want to meet up with you in Las Vegas!! [H]

I’m sorry for your loss, thanks everyone for arranging this…

Jerry

Paul and Jocelyn Gemis: 744

Great cause, thanks for the initiative!

Guessssss FOUR digits would be 0744…

P&J Gemis

Paul - Need one more number on your raffle entry (you have only 3 digits listed)

never mind, pul - you beat me to it!

Bob thanks for putting this together. VAC is a great organization.

Pay Pal 3172D

Thanks for coordinating this.

My confirmation # is 9426.

TA

Thanks Bob.

My number is 4340

Rick