Dulles International airport Cirrus Fly-in

Every one is invited! Come from everywhere, let’s show the Cirrus spirit to the Washington DC area.

http://www.planepull.com/ from Hotels to great fun to a short bus ride to the nations capital, bring the family and stay awhile. I have arranged for handeling fees to be waived for Cirrus @ Piedmont Hawthorne FBO just mention “Woor” If you are one of the unlucky guys/gals to still fly around in the wrong kind of airplanes we will let you slide this time, but next year you must fly in the best aircraft manufactor by human hands. Have a great Cirrus day.

Cheers,

Woor

Sure would be nice to get back in and correct all the goofs…

Hello Clyde…

Cheers,

Woor

PS My only brain cell flies fast my fingers navigate slow and sometimes it takes the direct route and the short cut brings misspellings Sorry guys… I love outlook…

Every one is invited! Come from everywhere, let’s show the Cirrus spirit to the Washington DC area.

http://www.planepull.com/ from Hotels to great fun to a short bus ride to the nations capital, bring the family and stay awhile. I have arranged for handeling fees to be waived for Cirrus @ Piedmont Hawthorne FBO just mention “Woor” If you are one of the unlucky guys/gals to still fly around in the wrong kind of airplanes we will let you slide this time, but next year you must fly in the best aircraft manufactor by human hands. Have a great Cirrus day.

Cheers,

Woor

Woor, you failed to mention the date, but I am assuming you are coordinating this with the September 15th Dulles Family Day Festivities. Is this what you were implying?

Chris

If you are one of the unlucky guys/gals to still fly around in the wrong kind of airplanes we will let you slide this time, but next year you must fly in the best aircraft manufactor by human hands. Have a great Cirrus day.

What will bring you there, Woor?

PS Don’t waist you money on the ticket for the 2002 Limited Edition PT Cruiser. I already have the winning ticket…

I also have 400 acres of land for sale in MO. Anyone interested… I will even take an airplane in trade, heck, a R-44 would be fine too…

Be happy your Cirrus is on the way. Did you know that there are a great bunch of guys and gals in DLH working as a team producing a fine aerospace machinery that flies as sweet as apple pie ala-mode of course. I love apple pie ala-mode, don’t you

Hello Clyde…

Cheers,

Woor

PS My only brain cell flies fast my fingers navigate slow and sometimes it takes the direct route and the short cut brings misspellings Sorry guys… I love outlook…

Cheers,

Woor

PS Don’t waist you money on the ticket for the 2002 Limited Edition PT Cruiser. I already have the winning ticket…

I also have 400 acres of land for sale in MO. Anyone interested… I will even take an airplane in trade, heck, a R-44 would be fine too…

Be happy your Cirrus is on the way. Did you know that there are a great bunch of guys and gals in DLH working as a team producing a fine aerospace machinery that flies as sweet as apple pie ala-mode of course. I love apple pie ala-mode, don’t you

Hello Clyde…

Cheers,

Woor

Cheers,

Woor

Three posts and I still don’t know when it is.

mdz

Bunch of stuff about the plane pull>

mdz

www.planepull.com for more details It’s Sept 15 2001

IAD, Washington Dulles International airport in northern Virginia. This is located 20 miles west of Washington DC. Nice place, bring family and friends and relax stay a couple days and checkout all the free museums. Well worth the trip. Checkout the link below,

Cheers,

Woor

Hello Clyde…

Cheers,

Woor

Cheers,

Woor

mdz

Yes,
You are correct.

Woor

PS there will be a New Lancair there, we wont make George feel too bad ok…

Woor, you failed to mention the date, but I am assuming you are coordinating this with the September 15th Dulles Family Day Festivities. Is this what you were implying?

Chris

If you are one of the unlucky guys/gals to still fly around in the wrong kind of airplanes we will let you slide this time, but next year you must fly in the best aircraft manufactor by human hands. Have a great Cirrus day.

What will bring you there, Woor?

A nice SR22, well, I may be in DLH, I hope to be finished training and on the way down to IAD. Hope to see all of you there. Be careful, I lost two friends last weekend doing crazy stuff. One could not outclimb a solid rock formation. Wake up smell the roses and be smart, fly safe.

Have a great Cirrus holiday weekend.

Woor

A nice SR22, well, I may be in DLH, I hope to be finished training and on the way down to IAD.

You Lucky Guy