COPA M16- Hotel Registration is Open! Green Valley Resort and Spa,  October 11-14, 2018

Yes, I had to call in also as site not working. All set though!!

The URL address in the Jan/Feb Cirrus Pilot magazine also does not work (404 error). It is also a different URL from your posted link. I had to call to make the reservation.

Harry and everyone else- there was an error in the magazine.

The magazine lists https://aws.passkey.com/event/e/49532848. The “event/” needs to be removed for the link to work. https://aws.passkey.com/e/49532848 is the correct url.

Again, our apologies.

Thanks Bill,

That sort of works. I know this stuff is a huge PIA (and not your fault!) but try making a reservation. I put in the dates Oct 11 - Oct 15. No rooms available. I then put in Oct 12 - Oct 14 and the only listing is a ROH room. Not the desired result you are looking for. The hotel has to fix their programming. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Actually, I very much appreciate the feedback Harry- we want a good user experience for Migration and this is unacceptable. We will contact the Hotel and straighten this out.

FWIW Harry, I just made my reservations just now using the lower link and all went fine now.

I just tried the web site as well and it only showed ROH rooms. I called and booked a suite under the group rate without any problem, so the other room types are available but not via the web site link.

That’s the problem. We hoped to have it fixed soon.

Got’er done:

Bill,

I just phoned the resort as the rooms seemed limited on the website. I was able to discuss a King room with balcony at $250 per night, without the balcony it drops to 199 per the website. However, the $250 jumps to $465 on Saturday night as it also changes the rate with other choices, the cost goes up on Saturday. She said there may be an issue, and I don’t want to book until this is corrected. I think if we book a King with balcony for $250 per night, that would be the same rate throughout? My cell is 727-798-8272 if you want to discuss. Thanks for looking into this.

Scott