Carbon Monoxide

In reply to:

I showed this to Mike R at ACK this summer.

I remember it well - very nice indeed. Myron also has the Sony XM radio, a very cool system for storing stuff under the front seats, and the slickest O2 installation I’ve yet seen in a Cirrus.

Drool…

Mike.

In reply to:

Myron also has the Sony XM radio, a very cool system for storing stuff under the front seats, and the slickest O2 installation I’ve yet seen in a Cirrus.

Myron:

Mike’s comment has me drooling, too. Just this PM I was poking my head under the pilot seat trying to figure out how to take advantage of that space for storage. Any chance you could describe or post photos of this, and your O2 install, or point me to any previous posts on this?

Thanks!

Tim

Steve,

Glad to hear the Star has solved the CO issue in the Katana. Now if they can just come up with quieter air vents!

-Curt

Curt:

I appreciate those noisy vents in the summer! I live in Texas.

Steve

Jaap,
As I said on my earlier post my mechanic did it with my help(me watching). There is not a lot of room so the installation has to be planned. The mechanic made a template of the area to cut out so he could first drill then cut and the file to the exact measurments. While doing the work I held a strong vacume to insure any small pieces did not get beyond the area that was taped off for that purpose. A circut breaker was added for this unit. I think that the whole thing was very straight froward, just well done and well located. The manufacturer will have some information on his web site.
I hope this helps.

Thanks,

I can´t find them on the web, do you have a site ( www.xxx)
tx

N263CD & N264CD

http://coguardian.com

WhenGoogle search, use quotation marks to limit it to the specific phrase, e.g., “CO guardian”. Such a search will give you a lot of hits for vendors of the units.