Bose X Replacement Stirrups

I have new aftermarket Bose X stirrups to repair your Bose X headsets

https://kcheadsets.com/bose-x–aviation-stirrups-yoke.html

Terry Gerber

KC Headsets

816-835-4575

That’s great news. I threw out a couple for that and I think there are a couple of others around here that need them. I will inventory what we need and order some

Great idea!

Ordered.

Timely post as my wife just broke a bose x headset on Saturday. I was amazed there was no fix available from Bose - except to buy a new A20 headset.

Now where to get replacement ear cushions… They are 14 years old and need them.

Hi Paul

$19 for the cushions at “My Pilot Store” 877 314-7575.

I also ordered a replacement yoke from Terry today (from first post) and he seems like a standup guy.

Amazed that Bose no longer supports the Bose X.

And we biatch at Avidyne…

Eric

I just bought a pair on eBay. They look just like the originals. I’ve installed them and will take them up tomorrow morning. They are much better than the ones I had my boys print up for me. These must have been professionally scanned and printed with a high resolution printer.

Terry, COPA policy dictates that posts advertising goods or services must be made in the Marketplace forum, which requires COPA membership. We’re going to lock this thread for now rather than delete it, since replies were made. Please post future solicitations in Marketplace. If you join COPA we can move this thread over and unlock it.

Thanks.