WAY OFF TOPIC: Looking to interview parents and expecting parents...

This group is always so helpful when it comes to the aviation field, I figured I’d put out a request that has nothing to do with flying (on the surface anyway).

I am doing a ‘research project’ and am looking to interview 557 ‘parents’ or ‘expecting parents’ in the next 30 days or so to ask them a series of 5 questions about the challenges of parenting. Each interview will only last about 15 minutes at the absolute max and I am more than willing to pick up the tab to call you!

If you are interested and/or willing to spend no more than 15 minutes (unless we get to talking about flying) with me to answer some questions about being a parent, please email me (copainterview@possibilityenterprises.com) and let me know the following:

1. your name
  2. your phone number (and country if out of the USA)
  3. best day to call
  4. best time(s) to call

In exchange for your time, I’ll be more than happy to either (1) vote for you for President of the United States this year and/or (2) share with you a summary of my findings from the interviews.

And lastly, if you know someone who isn’t a member of this forum but might be willing to participate in an interview, I’d certainly apprecaite it if you’d invite them to participate (please don’t SPAM them though).

Thanks in advance and I look forward to connecting with as many of you who are interested!

Regards,
Brian