TN22 Training

On jan 26th I should be picking up the new TN22. I will like to know how many days do you guys spent with UND for a transition from a SR22 to a TN22. I understand that it depends on every pilot skills but in average I’ll like to hear so I can finish planning.

Thanks.

Guillermo M. Katz
SE22 #37 N99KE

In reply to:

On jan 26th I should be picking up the new TN22. I will like to know how many days do you guys spent with UND for a transition from a SR22 to a TN22. I understand that it depends on every pilot skills but in average I’ll like to hear so I can finish planning.
Thanks.
Guillermo M. Katz
SE22 #37 N99KE

Guillermo,

Just came across your post. I don’t have an answer for you. I do believe you will have better luck posting this in the members section.

Ted

In reply to:

Guillermo,

Make sure you allow enough time to go to UND for the high-altitude training, including the ride in the hypobaric chamber. That is the most important part.