The white bird..

Having seen Chris Blake’s all white Sr-20, I was wondering. Has anyone else done this? Will the factory do it still?

Having seen Chris Blake’s all white Sr-20, I was wondering. Has anyone else done this? Will the factory do it still?

Iwas talking to Gary with Cirrus at the AOPA sun. and the all white SR20 came up in the conversation.He didnt mention ever seeing another one but I know thell do it if you really want it that way.Be ready for some negative reaction though.

Iwas talking to Gary with Cirrus at the AOPA sun. and the all white SR20 came up in the conversation.He didnt mention ever seeing another one but I know thell do it if you really want it that way.Be ready for some negative reaction though.

Negative reaction from whom? Why?

Negative reaction from whom? Why?

Ive never seen Chris’SR .The negative reaction was from a Cirrus person and someone else (unknown)in the crowd at AOPA. They thought it was way to much ‘White’