The other woman!

Yes the other woman has finally arrived, and I must say I am so happy. He drools, smiles, and dreams about her every night and yes we are both happy the time has come to meet her…smile…Ed and Dave are on there way, as I write, to go pick up #61…now maybe we can finally all get some sleep…I wanted to let you all know because if your anything like my husband he reads this forum daily, or hourly if he gets the chance and I admit I am just as addicted as he about all this sr20 mania…smile…Ed and Dave may you have a wonderful and safe trip we’ll miss you…Jenn

Ed is obviously a lucky guy. I hope the “other woman” is half as classy, and I hope you both enjoy her.

Yes the other woman has finally arrived, and I must say I am so happy. He drools, smiles, and dreams about her every night and yes we are both happy the time has come to meet her…smile…Ed and Dave are on there way, as I write, to go pick up #61…now maybe we can finally all get some sleep…I wanted to let you all know because if your anything like my husband he reads this forum daily, or hourly if he gets the chance and I admit I am just as addicted as he about all this sr20 mania…smile…Ed and Dave may you have a wonderful and safe trip we’ll miss you…Jenn

Jenn - We all look forward to Davd and Ed posting their progress or at least a summary when they get back to SJC. They will have a ball. I, for two or three, can hardly wait to see the NEW model.