The Cirrus Difference

I would like to express my appreciation for the new Northeast Regional Sale Rep Keith Fitzgerald I recently had the pleasure of meeting.
I heard that there was a SR22 on the field up at Laconia N.H. On Sunday on April 28 without any notice I flew us there hoping to get a look at this airplane.
Waiting three years to get our Sr20 we were having withdrawal symptoms waiting for the big day.
I called Keith and explained that I was already a SR20 buyer and had many questions regarding options. It was time for us to give Cirrus our final selections and with out being instrument pilots were looking for some one on one to help us decide what options would be most important to us. When I told him I was down at his home base looking at his SR22 in the hanger he without any hesitation suggestion we wait and he would drive down to show us his airplane.
The fact that this person would take time on his day off to help two strangers I think exemplifies the type of company Cirrus Design is. Keith spent close to three hours explaining all the possible situations we would encounter flying and learning IFR and was very knowledgeable and reassuring of our ultimate decisions on the options we selected.
As we walked away from the airplane Keith looked over to us and with a smile on his face said "you guys have no idea what a great airplane you are about to purchase ". The comment was truly sincere and at that moment I only wished any one thinking of buying a new airplane knew what we knew!
People make the difference between a good company and a Great one . I have the up most respect for the people behind the Cirrus company and understand why, with people like Keith Fitzgerald they are and will continue to be successful.