SR22 Insurance

USAIG…

Just got off the phone and the news is bad. I am surprised. They are not taking any SR22 because it has no history. They were burned on the Malibu’s so they are very carefull now.

I did not expect to have the same trouble that the early position holders (SR20’s) had. Well, keep then rolling Cirrus, I want to see 3 Cirrus in every ramp. Wouldn’t that be nice. Have a great Cirrus day.

I know the Vice President of Underwriting (West Coast) for USAIG if you want to run this up their flag pole. Seems somewhat unreasonable - the aircraft is not all that different from a SR20.

A Malibu is an entirely different breed.

Make sure that you let Cirrus know this directly (don’t assume that they do).

Chris

USAIG…

Just got off the phone and the news is bad. I am surprised. They are not taking any SR22 because it has no history. They were burned on the Malibu’s so they are very carefull now.

I did not expect to have the same trouble that the early position holders (SR20’s) had. Well, keep then rolling Cirrus, I want to see 3 Cirrus in every ramp. Wouldn’t that be nice. Have a great Cirrus day.

I know the Vice President of Underwriting (West Coast) for USAIG if you want to run this up their flag pole. Seems somewhat unreasonable - the aircraft is not all that different from a SR20.

A Malibu is an entirely different breed.

Make sure that you let Cirrus know this directly (don’t assume that they do).

Chris

USAIG…

I have a quote from Avemco for an SR-22. I am a 6500 hour Commercial pilot with CFII. My quote is $4165/yr. With past experience Avemco is a great company but tends to be on the high side.