San Diego Partnership

Hello,

First Post. I’ve been flying Cirrus Aircraft for a little over a year now and consider myself a convert; time for the next step. Looking to buy a G1 with a few partners in San Diego and upgrade the avionics. Anyone interested? Hangar at Montgomery or Gillespie works best for me.

Thank you,

Travis

1 Like

Travis…would you consider Carlsbad? PM me and we can talk about it.

I would be interested in a partnership at CRQ, but would prefer a G3T (Perspective) or G5T. PM me if there is interest.

1 Like

I am very interested Travis. I’ve been hoping to find someone to do this with. Please call/text me as soon as you can. 858.900.1769

Gonzalo Aranda

I may even have 1-2 other guys interested as well…

I have a SR20 G1 with heavily upgraded avionics in KCRQ. Let me know if you guys want to check out how you can get access (through the flight club it currently belongs to) or if we want to evaluate other partnership opportunities. Info can be found here

1 Like

Phillip,

I’ve been a plus one member for years, but I’ve never made the extra drive up to Palomar. Since you have the setup I like in your plane (dual G5s with GTN), I will probably get checked out in 173CD and do some flying in it! The club’s SR20 in Ramona has a new GNX 375 with a GI 275 HSI, but I prefer the bigger touch screen NAVs (650 and 750) since they wind up being more useful for displaying information. Looks like Mike Fisher is one of your check CFIs, so I schedule it with him.

William

1 Like

I’ve got two prospective partners now, but still looking for one more… Probably going to meet up soon and discuss.

William

Once you have your Cirrus, do you want to park it in or outside?

We have a 70 x 70 hangar at MYF to which we can add a Cirrus. Full CrownAir line service included at no charge.

Also, you can park your car safely inside when flying.

Hi Jim,

I have an SR22 in a hangar at KSDM and would like to move up to KMYF but have not been able to find any hangar availability. What would the monthly rent be in your hangar if you still have space?

Jim,

My search for a fourth partner has been on hold for a bit. I’ve been renting a G5 22T out of SEE and a G6 SR20 out of MYF, so my non-ownership options have improved. If I do decide to buy, I would certainly be looking for hangar space, so I’ll keep your contact info. If you don’t mind me asking, how much does a 70 x 70 hangar cost at MYF? DO you know if the new FBO space opening soon will add hangars?

William

Dave,

Out of curiosity, how much are hangars at SDM? SDM is closer to my house, but I usually fly out of MYF or SEE because the rental and maintenance options “seem” better. Why are you moving?

William

William,

I pay $450 for a 42’ wide T hangar. Fuel is $3.35/gal Self Serve. Very convenient there but I live downtown and MYF is only about 8 miles away as opposed to 20. Not much going on at SDM but they do have full time customs.

Dave

1 Like

William,

CrownAir says they will have new hangar space available around October of this year. A shared hangar through them runs around $1200/month. Last I checked they have a couple of spots available right now.

Dave

1 Like

Dave - looks like our available hangar spot at KMYF is now spoken for.

Thanks Jim!

Hi William,

I have a 2019 SR22T - I’ve been teetering on getting a few pilots in a parternship for the plane - i’m hangared at Coast at MYF. I took possession new in November 2019. I’m not interested in doing an hourly rental - but lets keep in touch if this interests you.

Hi, did you find a SR22, and are still looking for partners ?

Let me know,
Thx

Lee