Republican Senators

Don’t know if anyone else caught it, but we recently had a posting or two from a Mr. Nickles from Oklahoma. We also have among us a Mr. Frist from Tennessee.

We may well have a couple of sons of Senators (should that be capitalized?) among us. Can’t hurtshould the FAA get frisky.

Most of you have probably already caught it, but we also have Rupert Murdock’s son, Mike. You talk about power . . . Rupert’s the man! And, Mike, his son, is one of us!

Don’t know if anyone else caught it, but we recently had a posting or two from a Mr. Nickles from Oklahoma. We also have among us a Mr. Frist from Tennessee.

We may well have a couple of sons of Senators (should that be capitalized?) among us. Can’t hurtshould the FAA get frisky.

We also have among us a Mr. Frist from Tennessee.

We may well have a couple of sons of Senators (should that be capitalized?) among us.

Not quite… I am named after Senator Bill Frist from Tennessee, but I am actually a nephew. Incidentially, my uncle like many in my family is a pilot (his wife is also). I believe that he flies a Conquest now.

Most of you have probably already caught it, but we also have Rupert Murdock’s son, Mike. You talk about power . . . Rupert’s the man! And, Mike, his son, is one of us!

And heck, I’m the son of a cartoon psychologist.

I wish… If I were his son, I could buy another Cirrus – Cirrus Design Corporation, that is.

-Mike, of the impecunious Murdocks

Now we have a famous personality’s son who is one of us!

See the many faces of Dr. Katz, Dave’s father, at http://www.sassman.com/katz/

Now we have a famous personality’s son who is one of us!

See the many faces of Dr. Katz, Dave’s father, at http://www.sassman.com/katz/

Actually, my father really was a psychologist, though he never had his own TV show. (You can tell I’m not lying because I can spell “psychologist.”)

BOEING, LEAR or GULFSTREAM…what the hell…buy all three!

I wish… If I were his son, I could buy another Cirrus – Cirrus Design Corporation, that is.

-Mike, of the impecunious Murdocks