Production rate

First, thanks for this site. It’s great.

Now, with one sr20 being delivered every 5 days or so, who is taking deliveries out there?

When will we get new production schedules?

What are people taking deliveies being charged for large arnav screen, autopilot, etc. Price adjustments?

Thanks again

Now, with one sr20 being delivered every 5 days or so, who is taking deliveries out there?

What are people taking deliveies being charged for large arnav screen, autopilot, etc. Price adjustments?

Thanks again

Folks that are close enough on the delivery list so that they have a good idea (and want to collect a partial payment) are finding out now. My guess is that you and I (I think I’m about four after you) won’t be hearing dates until the production certificate is in place, since that will be a major gating factor in the ramp-up.

As far as I know the price charged will be the price quoted in the material, notwithstanding the inflation increases.

You’ve just gotta let that big screen ARNAV thing go, it’s getting old…

Thanks again

Folks that are close enough on the delivery list so that they have a good idea (and want to collect a partial payment) are finding out now. My guess is that you and I (I think I’m about four after you) won’t be hearing dates until the production certificate is in place, since that will be a major gating factor in the ramp-up.

As far as I know the price charged will be the price quoted in the material, notwithstanding the inflation increases.

I have just found this site and its great to be back in touch.

My invoice was exactly what I expected it to be. All increases on base price were as advised. i.e.

Garmin increase $2500

Arnav increase $4185

Upgrade to C $32800

Plus an inflation increase which was better than I hoped for of $3077 especially considering the gain early position holders have made on purchase price…

Thanks again

I have just found this site and its great to be back in touch.

My invoice was exactly what I expected it to be. All increases on base price were as advised. i.e.

Garmin increase $2500

Arnav increase $4185

Upgrade to C $32800

Plus an inflation increase which was better than I hoped for of $3077 especially considering the gain early position holders have made on purchase price…

Good Morning Robin,

Could you please tell us what position # you are holding. Thanks, have a great day

Woor

Good Morning Robin,

Could you please tell us what position # you are holding. Thanks, have a great day

Woor

Hello Woor

My position was No. 11

Robin.

Robin wrote:

My position was No. 11

That seems curious - your plane is serial number 1011, whereas the other delivered planes have not had matching serial and position numbers. Someone else said they had position #13 but serial number 1019.

Any comments?