Please Help “Not Cool” Cirrus Pilot

Alexis I agree, if it was me I would have posted my name or omitted the N-number. My point is however, the poster had good intentions and it doesn’t take much to see that. Instead of focusing on the actual issue we get too easily offended that the poster didn’t follow some preferred golden etiquette. We are way to sensitive. Half of America is these days and it’s out of control.

I edited but for some reason my post went up on iCOPA before I pressed publish.

Alexis I agree, if it was me I would have posted my name or omitted the N-number. My point is however, the poster had good intentions and it doesn’t take much to see that. Instead of focusing on the actual issue we get too easily offended that the poster didn’t follow some preferred golden etiquette. We are way to sensitive. Half of America is these days and it’s out of control.

It’s commendable that you posted your own similar exp. I take value from that as I hope others do.

James,
Peace and love. You have a phenomenal command of the language and I’d love to see that be used more in a leadership / ambassador sense here.

+1 for what Mr. Martin said. Bravo David

I still think there is an air of you can’t talk about our pledges. Only we can talk about our pledges. To publicly denigrate one of our own without the courage to say who he is is cowardly in my book. He had no problem exposing the offender but couldn’t say who he is. This is internet crap at its finest.

Im not arguing the merits or demerits of the accused pilots actions. We’ve all done things we shouldn’t have. If you’re going to take the time to call out someone else, then own up to it.

Bingo. Thank you.

wait a sec…wouldn’t that be “shitty groundsmanship”?

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I believe the alleged incident occurred on the ground.

also- I’m not posting this anonymously and I’ve done lots of boneheaded things in my day and I hope I get the chance to do many more in the future. Happy to report that I’ve not been publicly chastised here in these sacred halls re all of them…not sure I’d have the courage to stick around…