Pauls posting

I guess it doesn’t totally suck!!!

Ha,Ha, great job and thanks for the hard work…Ed

Paul

Was a really cool web site. Great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. Currently a back seat observer. Looking at a Turbo 182 RG for my first plane. Just don’t have the patients yet to wait for a SR plane, yet. Will probably change my mine soon.

Thanks guys.

Craig T.

What is the addess for Pauls new web site?

Hi,

I’ve noticed on one of Paul’s pictures that the SR22 avionics rack stands out higher than on the SR20. while on the 20 everything seems to be made of one element on the 22 there is a separate piece attached on top of the audio panel. what is the reason for the rack being higher? Don’t they use the same avionics as in the 20.

To get a better picture of what I mean check the picture of the delivery flight with the cockpit view.

Cheers,

Placido

“Just don’t have the patients yet to wait for a SR plane, yet.”

Hey Craig,

Are you a doctor?

Larry

“Just don’t have the patients yet to wait for a SR plane, yet.”

Hey Craig,

Are you a doctor?

Larry

Yep, my wife and I are chiropractors out here in Littleton, CO.

CT

What is the addess for Pauls new web site?

http://www.pst.org/~pst/n415pj/

Hi,

I’ve noticed on one of Paul’s pictures that the SR22 avionics rack stands out higher than on the SR20. while on the 20 everything seems to be made of one element on the 22 there is a separate piece attached on top of the audio panel. what is the reason for the rack being higher? Don’t they use the same avionics as in the 20.

To get a better picture of what I mean check the picture of the delivery flight with the cockpit view.

Placido,

Are you talking about the small grey piece of plastic that sort of fits right over the audio panel? I believe that my SR20 has this small extension as well. Maybe they started adding them recently?

I’ll check next time I’m at the airport to make sure I’m remembering correctly.

Steve

Steve,

that’s exactly what I meant. when you look at the pictures from CD’s website and even the pictures of the panel on this site you can’t see this little plastic thing. I wonder why they did it, as the one piece design looks better.

Cheers,

Placido

Hi,

Placido,

Are you talking about the small grey piece of plastic that sort of fits right over the audio panel? I believe that my SR20 has this small extension as well. Maybe they started adding them recently?

Steve

Mine has it SN1080.

Steve,

that’s exactly what I meant. when you look at the pictures from CD’s website and even the pictures of the panel on this site you can’t see this little plastic thing. I wonder why they did it, as the one piece design looks better.

Cheers,

Placido

Hi,

Placido,

Steve