Partnership cost model and legal docs

Does anyone have (or know where I might find) a cost model for an SR2x that discriminates between fixed (hangar, database updates, etc.) and variable (fuel, insurance, maintenance, etc.) costs? I am trying to build a cost model that would boil down to a monthly cost (regardless of how much one flies) and an hourly cost (dependant entirely on how much one flies).

Also, if anyone has a source for standard boilerplate documents that are commonly used to form a partnership, I would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have (or know where I might find) a cost model for an SR2x that discriminates between fixed (hangar, database updates, etc.) and variable (fuel, insurance, maintenance, etc.) costs? I am trying to build a cost model that would boil down to a monthly cost (regardless of how much one flies) and an hourly cost (dependant entirely on how much one flies).

Also, if anyone has a source for standard boilerplate documents that are commonly used to form a partnership, I would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks in advance!

AOPA has a great boilerplate partnership agreement. Great software for partnerships see avtracker.com

Good luck